Meet and greet with our guide we drive to Shkodra:
Shkodra the most important town of north Albania and the Illyrian capital, in the 3rd century BC.
There we can visit: Rozafa Castle from where spectacular views all around can be admired. Experience the supremacy the Illyrians would have feel over their enemies standing in such an imposing castle. We will also visit the Marubi Photographic Museum with a selection of prints of negatives taken in starting from the second half of the 19th century till the 1900-s, illustrating the life of the population of the area in that period. Take a walk in the newly renovated pedestrian area of Italian and Austrian architecture, testimony to this town historic links with both these countries After this departure to Kruja, a medieval city… Kruja, the historic town of Kruja is located 32 km northwest of Durres and 30 minutes by car from the international Airport of Rinas. It provides to the visitors the great view of majestic landscape and a rich collection of historical and cultural objects. The most important is the castle of Kruja, which was built during the 5th and 6th centuries.
Then we can visit :
- The Ethnographic Museum
- The Skenderbeg Museum
- Free time to explore the Old Bazaar on your own. Departure in Durres.
Daily Trip from Durrës Accommodation in 3 or 4 star hotels on a B&B basis
• Meals as specified (B = breakfast, D= Dinner)
• All transfers and transportation with air conditioned vehicles
• Escorted journey with a professional English/German/Italian speaking guide
• Entrance fees for places visitedto north Albania (D)UJA-DURRES
• Transportation with economy a/c vehicle.
• English speaking guide/driver
• Entrance fees in the visited places
• All taxes
• All meals
• Gratuities/Tip to Driver/Guide
|Nr. Persons||Price per person in EUR|
|1 person||As per request|
|2 persons||54 EUR|
|4 persons||46 EUR|
|6 persons||38 EUR|