Meet and greet with our guide we drive to Tirana: Tirana is the capital of Albania and enjoys a beautiful setting between the ranges of Dajti Mountain from one side and the coastal plains on the other one.
- The National Historic Museum
- The Statue of Gjergj Kastrioti- Skendeerbeg
- The Tabakeve’s Bridge
- Palace of Culture
- Mosque of Haxhi Et’hem Bey
- Sahati (Clock) Tower
- Panoramic tours of the city
After this departure to Kruja , a medieval city… Kruja, the historic town of Kruja is located 32 km northwest of Durres and 30 minutes by car from the international Airport of Rinas.It provides to the visitors the great view of majestic landscape and a rich collection of historical and cultural objects. The most important is the castle of Kruja, which was built during the 5th and 6th centuries.
Then we can visit:
- The Ethnographic Museum
- The Skenderbeg Museum
- Free time to explore the Old Bazaar on your own.
Departure in Durres. (B)
• Transportation with economy a/c vehicle.
• English speaking guide/driver
• Entrance fees in the visited places
• All taxes
• All meals
• Gratuities/Tip to Driver/Guide
|Nr. Persons||Price per person in EUR|
|1 person||As per request|
|2 persons||54 EUR|
|4 persons||46 EUR|
|6 persons||38 EUR|